Finally, now that CES 2011 is a fading memory, we are starting to get a decent flow of news from the world of Microsoft.
In fact Paul and I had a bit of a hard time keeping the list of items to talk about within the time limits of the show; because as you might have noticed we are trying to stick hard to the 10 to 15 minute easy to digest format.
- False alarm: Microsoft-led group is still buying Novell’s patents – TechFlash
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 release is imminent – Winrumors
- Chevron WP7 jailbreak to be disabled by Windows Phone 7 update – Download Squad
- Microsoft: No plans for a dedicated mobile gaming platform – Fierce Mobile Content
- Microsoft Fights Apple’s Attempt To Trademark ‘App Store’ – PC Mag
- Microsoft likens Google’s H.264 drop to abandoning English – electronista
- An Open Letter from the President of the United States of Google – Tim Sneath
- Ballmer’s window of opportunity to prove his worth – Financial Times
- With Muglia gone, who will succeed Ballmer? – InfoWorld