Wow, learn something new every day. Did you know that there is a day for the male version of Valentine’s Day. According to Paul it has something to do with steak and some sort of sex. Who knew.
However that isn’t the only subject on tap today as once Paul gets the bad news from AT&T off his chest we managed to settle into talking about some Microsoft news.
- Explain This To Me AT&T – Paul O’Flaherty
- Internet Explorer 9 Launches Today at SXSW – ISV Developer Community
- Bing Not Matching Donations Through RT’s Is a Loss, Not a Win – WinExtra
- Microsoft pledges $2M in cash, software for Japan relief efforts – TechFlash
- Nokia Windows Phone 7 devices delayed until 2012? – Pocket-Lint
- DOJ review of Microsoft patent buy delays Novell deal – GeekWire
- Windows 8 “Aero Lite” details and images leak - The Next Web
- Microsoft: Buy a PC robbers would steal – Winrumors