Daily Brief - It's all evil 'cause you're stupid
Between Steve Jobs taking medical leave and Apple’s earning coming out today it seems that the tech world; or at least the Microsoft portion of it, is quiet as anything.
Unless of course you have been following the nonsense about the Bing affiliate scam that isn’t really a scam as it is a perfect example of users not paying attention and just clicking blindly.
- Microsoft Kinect ‘core contributor’ goes Google – Mary Jo Foley
- Microsoft warns of further Kinect shortages – Winrumors
- Microsoft Announce Gears of War Triple Pack – Gaming Union
- Report: Top Facebook Advertiser A Bing Scam – Media Post Raw
- Old School ad scam hits Facebook; switches users to Microsoft’s Bing – ZDNet
- Microsoft makes OneNote free on the iPhone. Is iPad next? – Mary Jo Foley
- Windows Phone 7 Needs A Flagship Phone – EverythingWM