After every show the three of us, myself, Paul and Daniel, sit around trying to get our breaths back and select a show title. This week I voted for Pope Scoble but lost out to Paul and Daniel who went for the whole JJ thing. Oh well there’s next week.
This week we found out that Russia wants to ban swearing on the Internet (ya like that will happen) and New Zealand doesn’t like fat people; but the real serious conversation was around how you can catch your male partner if he is cheating on you.
Here’s the whole show story list:
- Oklahoma strip club offers great incentive to make sure its power gets repaired first.
- Man gets ransomware porn pop-up, goes to cops, gets arrested on child porn charges
- Pope Francis says he will not judge priests for being gay
- Russia To Ban Swearing On The Internet
- New Zealand Tells Man He is Too Fat to Live There
- How To Check If Your Husband Had Sex While He Was Out
Leave a comment, call us at 251-281-8730 or email email@example.com
Don’t forget folks: If you are looking for a great VPN service check out our promotion with ProXPN or just use the coupon code SHOBUB when signing up for the Premium account.