Well, it’s official folks. I’m now a permanent member of the Nothing Serious Podcast as I join with the founding hosts Paul O’Flaherty and Daniel Walters to talk about everything from tech to marketing and atheism (ya that last one is a bit of a stretch for me ).
This week’s show is about Wolf Blitzer stepping into an tornado with an atheist, doctors making very questionable suggestions, something about shipping your pants, and of course a few words about the Xbox One.
- Atheist tornado survivor reminds Wolf Blitzer not everyone thanks God
- “I’m Actually An Atheist” shirts being sold to help out Atheist who spoke to Wolf Blitzer
- Actually… Tees for the Rebecca Vitsmun recovery fund.
- Pope Francis says Atheists can be good
- Sacramento Doctor reprimanded for suggesting oral sex to patient
- Budget airline tells complaining customers to STFU
- Big Gas Savings
- Ship My Pants
- The ABC’s of Whatever Podcast
- Mainstream media reacts to Xbox One
- Microsofts Home 2.0 will connect to the internet of things
Leave a comment – call us at 251-281-8730.