Daily Brief : Miley Cryus breaks Skype
In advance I will apologize for some problems we had with Skype during the recording today’s show. It was only a minor problem until just after we mentioned Miley Cryus at which point we had to let Steve Ballmer take over.
If you are wondering how the hell we managed to transition from Miley to Baldy you’ll just have to watch the show.
- KIN devices are now officially on sale…again – My Microsoft Life
- Gesture-Controlled 3D-Mapping Robot? Just Add Kinect – Wired
- Report: Microsoft interested in UK’s Bizarre gaming firm – The Microsoft Blog
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Gets New Browsing Experience – PC Magazine
- Video: Ballmer leads the mob at Microsoft’s new Bellevue store – TechFlash
- Update: Dell ‘Duo’ hybrid tablet imminent – CNET