Daily Brief – Microsoft Douchebaggery? Say it ain’t so!
Yup, finally after an unintended week off Paul and I are back bringing you your daily news and opinions when it comes to the world of Microsoft; and I gotta say that it’s good to be back. I didn’t realize how much I missed doing the show and I believe Paul feels the same way.
One note regarding the show, which is a little longer than normal, the video clip of Joe Belfiore explaining the Windows Phone 7 updating mess has been edited from the original but contains all the salient points.
Daily Brief - Microsoft Douchebaggery? Say it ain't so! (unknown, 209 hits)
- How Microsoft can get Windows Phone 7 back on track – Mary Jo Foley
- Microsoft’s Belfiore sorry for appearing insensitive with Windows Phone statements – WinExtra
- The real Windows Phone problem is with AT&T, not Microsoft – Ed Bott
- Windows Phone 7 update problem: It’s Microsoft, not the carriers – James Kendrick
- Windows Phone 7 “NoDo” update carrier push starts Tuesday March 29 (Wave 1) – Winrumors
- Microsoft launches campaign of epic douchebaggery – SlashGear
- The Day Firefox Left IE in the Dust - Tech News World